20 hours of classtime per week with an additional 10 hours of cultural and leisure activities.
Candidates for this course should have an upper-intermediate/B2 level of Spanish and be active teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language.
|Common European Framework Levels|
This course is designed for non-native teachers of Spanish who are interested in gaining confidence in the communicative skills required when teaching Spanish as a foreign language, particularly at secondary school level.
The content includes:
- General grammar review and error analysis
- Spanish language updates
- Teaching mini-classes and receiving feedback
- Stimulating interaction in the classroom
- Spanish society and traditions
Classes are programmed in the mornings from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm. The reduced class size (minimum 4 and maximum 8) means that each participant’s needs can be met more effectively.
The cultural and leisure activities take place after lunch and are programmed from Monday to Thursday. The exact schedule will depend on the activity and what is available at the time of the course. A Spanish teacher accompanies the students at all times.
Activities may include:
- Sightseeing tour of Seville.
- Visit to Cathedral and Giralda.
- Visit to a food market.
- Visit to museums and sights.
- Visit to Roman Ruins at Itálica, Santiponce.
For our teachers’ programme, we offer 2 types of accommodation:
- Host family: single room, shared bathroom with a choice of half or full board.
- Shared apartment: single room, shared bathroom, use of the kitchen.
Starting dates: Flexible.
Duration: 2 weeks.
Registration fee: €45.
|Family / Half-board||Family / Full-board||Shared Apartment|
|2 weeks (4 participants)||€ 628||€ 648||€ 618|
|2 weeks (3 participants)||€ 745||€ 772||€ 732|
|2 weeks (2 participants)||€ 980||€1,020||€ 960|
|2 weeks (1 participant)||€1,685||€1,765||€1,645|
(Prices include classes, materials, entrance into museums, accommodation)
Airport pick-up: €45
Special diet: €10/week (in family accommodation)