Prueba de nivel de inglés
Antes de comenzar la prueba de nivel, necesitamos que nos facilites una serie de datos personales que nos permitirán recibir los resultados de la prueba y así ofrecerte una atención personalizada si te decides a venir a conocernos.
Prueba de nivel
La siguiente prueba consta de 50 preguntas diseñadas para indicarte aproximadamente tu nivel gramatical en el idioma. Debes intentar contestar a todas las preguntas. Si no sabes alguna, déjala sin contestar.
1. Mary is asleep. ___________________ make any noise!
2. Listen! The teacher _________________ to you.
3. What is that? Oh! It’s _______________ dog.
4. That is _____________________ sister.
5. How do the children normally go to school? ________________ .
6. Please send the fax to ___________________ .
7. ___________________ do you go to the gym? Four days a week.
8. __________________ is this? It’s not mine.
9. Michael ____________________ home at 5 o’clock every day.
10. Do the soldiers work at the weekend? No, ______________________ .
they don’t work
they not work
11. Paul __________________ start his new job on Tuesday.
´s going to
12. Do you live in Paris? Yes, _____________________ .
I do live
13. What ______________ do after his military service?
is Ron going
‘s Ron going to
Ron is going
Ron is going to
14. The blue dress costs €64 and the red one costs €84. The red dress is _______________ the blue one.
n‘t as expensive as
more expensive that
n’t as cheap as
15. My brother Peter plays tennis ____________ my brother Sam.
more well than
16. The exam ____________ at the correct time.
17. The child _____________ to the party alone last Saturday.
18. A: It’s very cold in here. | B: Don’t worry, I ______________ the heating.
‘m going to turn on
‘ll turn on
19. _______________ call a doctor for you?
Am I going
20. When the exam results come out, who _____________ with?
are going to celebrate
you will celebrate
will you celebrate
21. The soldiers ________________ stay in the barracks last weekend.
didn’t have to
22. Must the soldiers get up at 6 o’clock on Sundays? No, they _______________ .
23. My little brother will be five when he __________________ to France.
´s going to
24. The twins __________________ swim when they were three years old.
25. The company has worked with us __________________ a long time.
26. We __________________ buy alcohol since we were 16 years old.
been able to
´ve been able
´ve been able to
27. ___________________________ America?
Have you ever been in
Has you ever been in
Have you ever been to
Have you ever been
28. I ______________________ the picture when Roger called.
was looking at
were looking at
29. Most people think that __________________ is an interesting hobby.
30. Those are the people __________________ we sent the letters to.
31. Those are the men _____________________ wives are in prison.
32. The boy’s mother told him ___________________ the disco.
not to go to
to not go to
not going to
not to going
33. A: What can I do for you? | B: The shop assistant asked the man what _______________________.
can he do for him
he can do for him
could he do for him
he could do for him
34. The man wanted to know if the client objected to __________________.
his opening the window
he opening the window
him to open the window
his to open the window
35. Mary normally has her hair _______________ at the hairdresser’s in town.
36. Before arriving at the flat, Mike and Paula ________________ had supper.
37. Before you got the job in that company ___________________ anywhere else?
did you work
had you work
has you worked
had you worked
38. _____________________ you pay the bank now, they won’t give you another loan.
39. The doctor said that his patient _________________ have an operation on his foot.
had better to
40. The employees __________________ sign their names in the book before leaving.
are supposed to
41. The building ____________________ finished by next April.
should to be
42. The car _______________ in the explosion.
43. A new government _______________ next month.
´s going to be formed
going to form
44. The criminal ________________ to prison for life.
has been send
has been sent
45. If I __________________ a bad timetable, I won’t work.
´ll be given
´ll be giving
46. Tom would travel more if he _____________________ a car.
47. The accident wouldn’t have happened if the driver ___________ more careful.
would have been
wouldn’t have been
48. When we were children we ___________________ to the beach every summer.
used to go
was used to go
was used go
49. When I’m not feeling well, I ___________________ in bed.
use to stay
used to stay
normally to stay
50. Monica _______________ because her car keys aren’t here.
must already left
must have already left
must to have left